Passion. That’s the common attribute of those that work for the DSA of NWI & Chicagoland. We are dedicated to helping our constituents who utilize our services. If you’re ready to make a difference, email Carly Sinani at email@example.com.
Front Desk Associate
This is a paid position for the Down Syndrome Association of Northwest Indiana & Chicagoland.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently in the accomplishment of a wide variety of duties, including setting priorities and coordinating work.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with other employees, volunteers, members, and the public via the telephone, email, and in person.
- Skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to maintain files, reports and records, including those concerning members.
- Ability to identify concerns, perform the tasks required to resolve the issue accurately and timely, and follow-up as necessary to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
- Knowledge of the Down Syndrome Association of Northwest Indiana & Chicagoland.
General Experience Requirement: Any type of work that demonstrates the applicant's ability to perform the work of the position, or (2) experience that provided a familiarity with the subject matter or processes of the broad subject area of the occupation.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred, not required.
- Must have reliable transportation to work.