The DSA of NWI & Chicagoland's staff has a strong commitment to serving the many constituents of our organization. But first and foremost, they focus their energies on those who take advantage of our programs and services.
Our board represents a cross-section of our community and has a passion for the Down Syndrome Association of Northwest Indiana and those we serve. The members work hard to ensure long-term sustainability of our organization and oversee that the funds raised directly affect those in need of our services.
Board of Directors
Blast Off! - DSA Summer Camp 2018 (Afternoon Session - 6th Grade - Adult) - (Members)
Thanks to everyone who registered and see you in June.
Blast Off! DSA Summer camp is Monday (06/11/18) - Thursday (06/14/18) from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Afternoon Session).
Sign up as a participant, a peer model or a volunteer below.
If you are registering a participant with special needs, please complete the DSA of NWI & Chicagoland's "Participants' Medical History and Physician's Statement", have it signed by a physician, and provide it to the DSA prior to participation in this event.
By signing up a child with special needs, I will be agreeing to the following:
• If this participant is not potty trained, an adult must attend the camp with them.
• If my child is not potty trained and an adult can not attend camp, and I have paid for the camp, my money will not be refunded.
• I must provide a medical release form signed by a doctor by the start date of the event. This form releases the DSA from all responsibility and confirming that this child is healthy enough to participate. (Examples of this form can be found below.)
• If I do not provide a doctors release form, this child can not participate. I will not be refunded.
• My child will be in photos and videos taken by the DSA and posted online.
• I will send my child with a healthy lunch everyday.
• I will drop off and pick up my child at the door.
*You may use your respite provider and/or hours if needed for your child.
*We also will have a few one-on- one aides for those children that need extra attention. This is a first come/first serve basis.