The Down Syndrome Association of Northwest Indiana & Chicagoland is implementing annual dues starting this year to help us continue our quality events, programs, and services.
Choose Your Membership
Need More Membership Info?
Family membership is per household (all individuals living together under/at the same roof/address).
Read About the Perks!
(Note: the DSA of NWI & Chicagoland reserves the right to cancel or change programs and events)
Being a member of the DSA of NWI & Chicagoland is not just for individuals with special needs!
Its an entire family experience!
When you sign-up as a member of the DSA, each member of your family (per household) is a member too!
- Participate in DSA of NWI age-appropriate social groups and activities
- Attend FREE educational programs and workshops
- Updated DSA website
- DSA Social Media (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter)
- Enrollment in our Making Connections Tutoring Program (reading and math)
- Chit Chat Speech Groups (all ages)
- Lending Library-A place to check out books, DVDs and developmental games
- Monthly Arts Abound Classes (all ages)
- Eligibility to be included in DSA Give Back Program
- Quarterly newsletters
- Automatic enrollment in our email notification group
- New Parent Welcome Packets for new babies and families
- Summer Family Picnic
- Fall Outing
- Spring Egg Hunt
- Open Play and Game Nights
- Tiny Tots Playgroup (0-4yrs)
- Moms Nights (quarterly)
- Dads Nights (quarterly)
- Cooking Up Cooking Classes
- Teen Stars Group (13&up)
- S.M.I.L.E Group events (18&up)
- Respite Nights
- Reduced registration cost for events like the Buddy Walk, Holiday Event and other social outings.
But most of all, a yearly DSA membership provides you with pride in knowing you are reaching out into the community to help spread awareness for all individuals with special needs. Your membership is step one in promoting an all inclusive environment for each of our family members to participate in all of our events and programs. By helping families connect with each other we build a strong network in the community giving the DSA a louder voice to continue our mission of improving the life of those with special needs.